- Completely revamped the ranking system.
- Large redesign of Top Textures / Top Fleshlights page.
- Added setting to switch rating system from 0-5 stars to 0-10 stars.
- Fixed checkboxes not displayng icon correctly on Advisor page.
- Fixed "unrated" categories from appearing on your chart under the My Ratings page.
- Fixed small issue with icons not appearing on some dropdown boxes.
- Charts can render and display Excluded categories from ratings.
- Added a Legend on the Texture's Ratings chart if you have a rating for the texture as well, so you can compare your vs average scores.
- Version 3 of FleshAssist officially started!
- Added heatmaps! Users can now submit up to 3 of their favorite zones of a texture, FleshAssist will then gather all of these zones, calculate the top rated spots and show a heatmap of the sleeve.
- Added localization support, the website can now be translated into any language!
- Added Spanish and German translations (excuse any issues with the german one, I'm not a pro!).
- Added "Reset" all search filters button.
- Added "Latest" and "Oldest" sort options to Orifices page.
- Added missing "Lovesack" category to Orifices page.
- Added more 360 views for textures.
- Major fixes to Light theme + added easy toggle in footer to swtich between dark and light mode/themes.
- Checked and updated any outdated information on the FAQ page.
- Fixed Compare pages showing Review number as Rating number and vice-versa.
- Fixed text on review textbox being too dark (Dark on dark) which made it hard to read.
- Fixed Fatal issue that would occur if user had a number of items in collection and proceeded to remove them all at once.
- Fixed incorrect Texture Details link for Variations on Offers page.
- Now that I've figured out how Flex and all it's fun properties work, I have fixed the main menu, it should now display correctly on any device.
- The "dropdown arrows" in the menu have also been fixed and will no longer appear dodgy when viewing on a small screen.
- Fixed user's profile page not working when not logged in.
- Fixed tables for prices/offers under texture details page for mobile.
- Added a zoom-in button for textures on the textures details page, open the animation/thrust view, then you'll see the zoom icon.
- Added exclusive Fleshlight coupon to all texture details pages.
- Fixed videos and photo albums not showing properly in a list on mobile devices.
- Various SEO fixes such as display star's name alongside texture in title.
- Fixed rare bug that prevent you from updating a recently submitted rating unless you refreshed the page.
- Fixed very buggy search filtering (sorry it's taken so long to fix it)
- Fixed total counter displaying incorrect amount if certain search filters enabled.
- Fixed bug allowing users to compare the same texture to itself...
- Updated the Beginners guide to match with purchase experience nowadays.
- Search results no longer display broken images for blog posts.
- Fixed "Popular" sleeves to accurately reflect actual popular sleeves now.
- Penis Length/Girth now correctly is rounded when displaying in CM.
- Fixed mistake causing reviews to not paginate correctly on page-load.
- Made pagination buttons easier to click on mobile.
- Fixed scroll animation going to wrong position when changing page on mobile.
- Improved Sitemap generator.
- Made a star's products show up under the orifices instead of at the bottom of the page.
- Made texture reviews much more legible and easier to understand/view on mobile devices.
- Fixed rare bug that caused loading to fail if you had a texture in your usage history but have since removed the texture from your collection.
- Fixed offers/price tables on Offers page not displaying correctly on mobile devices.
- Fixed polls list not displaying them on the same line if one poll had a different number of answers compared to another.
- I've done a very bad job at updating the changelog the past years, bunch of bug fixes, new textures, stars, etc.
- Added a Sleeve Picker/Randomizer to the Usage Tracker (for those that want help choosing which sleeve from their collection they should use next).
- Fixed Comparison page not working for newer sleeves due to incorrect color in database.
- Fixed Lovehoney links, and added EU, ES and DE regions.
- Added new author to blog: Satchking
- Fixed user's penis size and girth showing with a lot of decimals by mistake.
- Removed HTML Base tag, was causing issues for some users for some reason.
- Fixed small issue with contact form not populating reply-to field correctly.
- Changed landing page title meta tag not being correct.
- Fixed firewall blocking access to sitemap.xml.gz
- Added current Prices Table to Offers & Sales page.
- Added a recent price changes table on Offers & Sales page.
- Fixed tables on mobile devices being way too squished.
- Added option for "Launch" in usage tracker.
- Added filter to hide discontinued orifices on orifices page.
- Added a "360" view, currently only for the Stamina Training Unit, more coming soon after this feature is tested properly.
- Added LoveHoney US to price tracking.
- Fixed some variations not appearing on offers page for certain products.
- Increased review max word length cap.
- Added Friend and Messaging system. Allows users to interact with other users on the site.
- As database has been updated, added function that forces user to refresh if FA version has a major upgrade.
- Fixed an issue with the word censor not detecting special characters.
- Increased contact form max-length from 1000 to 3000.
- Fixed fatal error on landing page if a latest review is of a texture that is a "Multi" sleeve (FLG-FJB).
- Made it clearer that you need to rate 10 categories before you can submit a rating.
- Fixed rating modal showing a really long decimal number after you have rated. Fixed to 2 decimals now.
- Fixed icon missing after you remove a rating.
- Menu links in header under "More" and "My Profile" now have correct background color.
- When renaming an empty collection it no longer shows as containing 1 sleeve.
- Empty collections or wish-list show as (Empty) instead of (0) now.
- Fixed Star name not showing up under Offers tab if texture has multiple variations.
- Added a "Show all" button to Category pages.
- Fixed buttons on Texture page (Add to Collection, Wishlist, Review and Rate) not working if user has adblocker.
- Added giveaway!
- You can no longer rate a texture you do not own.
- Fixed an issue where you could not save your profile information.
- Fixed a PHP issue with the exif_read_data function returning an odd error.
- Removed "stickiness" of sidebar on Textures and Stars pages, it no longer scrolls down with window scrolling.
- Fixed wrong case images for Mini-Forbidden (SIAC) and Mini-Vortex (SIAC).
- Fixed an issue with the meta data / structured data when it contained quotes.
- Initial Public Release.
- Added missing dates for various stars.
- Fixed reset password not sending the correct code.
- Marked a bunch of stars as discontinued.
- Fixed direct link to review not actually showing the review in the right position.
- Removed "View -Star-'s Profile" on texture pages for Original sleeves.
- Fixed advisor and texture pages, silly me made a mistake in the code that stopped "Out of Stock" from ever showing if user is not logged in.
- Reset all Price History entries (feature that tracks product prices) as I had made an error where it would sometimes place the value of the full sleeve as a sleeve only. Easier to reset it all than delete the wrong entries.
- Fixed issue not letting you delete your custom avatar.
- Added user ranks.
- Added 301 redirects from old v1 links to new v2 links.
- Added final few missing backgrounds on textures.
- Added lots more videos.
- Added total ("Showing x of y") to the topbar of stars,textures,videos and albums.
- Added albums and videos to search anything function.
- Added albums and videos to stars' and textures' details page.
- Fixed Schema Meta Data for Videos.
- Redirect Mixed (FLG-FJB) category to normal FLG.
- Explicit material (nudity mostly) is hidden by default to visitors who are not logged in (To protect minors).
- - (Continuing the above change) This was quite tedious, but accomplished with the help of DeepAi's detect nudity api, and manually checking all images for false positives.. took a very long time.
- Added option in user settings to hide explicit material.
- Fixed blog/news posts not displaying images correctly.
- Added countries to Offers listings.
- Added single pages for videos to help with SEO.
- Fixed an annoying issue where the main menu wouldn't display the sub-menu items on mobile devices (it would be hidden, but scrollable), menu now auto-scrolls.
- Fixed an issue with the anti cookie-stealing security function.
- Fixed missing Meta tags on error pages (including not found page).
- Added and reworked registration functionality.
- Added and reworked password reset functionality.
- Fixed an error where Email options would never show as "selected" in the settings.
- Login and Signup modals now show correctly on mobile devices.
- Massive performance improvement for filters on page rendering.
- Fixed Textures page error with CSS not showing "view details" button.
- Fixed minor style bug that would occur when changing tabs on a Texture Detail's page with smaller height, causing the scrollbar to show.
- Sidebar on Stars' and Textures' Details pages fixed overlapping with footer.
- Filter options now save state, so when you load the page again it will remember your last settings.
- Added "Light" theme option in settings.
- New FleshAssist Logo.
- Fixed line height on top texture list.
- Stars' filtering via settings fixed.
- Added option to filter a minimum rating and review count in Textures (List).
- Change a number of stars' profile picture to match new size.
- Changed "Back to X" link color.
- Show discontinued option is disabled by default.
- Show Fleshjack Boys and Fleshjack Camstars option is disabled by default
- Stars default shown count is now 15 instead of 6.
- Textures (LIST) default shown count is now 10 instead of 5.
- Videos containing nudity will not be shown to visitors that are not logged in.
- Added user information to reviews: Total owned sleeve number, total ratings and review count.
- Added option to sort reviews by Users' Sleeve count or review count.
- Fixed an issue with User Profiles for a very few users not loading correctly.
- Added Setting to make Header smaller.
- Added Unsubscribe feature for newsletters.
- Fixed certain SIAC failing to load their texture page due to incorrect database query.
- Fixed issue with user profile links on Blog/News posts.
- Fixed buttons being upside-down on Safari.
- Fixed Ruler animation length not showing correctly if setting Inches is selected.
- Ruler improved for mobile devices with small screens.
- Changed wording on Advisor Helper tool.
- Fixed Skip button being disabled if Advisor Helper tool opened more than once.
- Fixed Texture length, diameter showing incorrect number if Inches is selected by default.
- Solved an issue where the Blade and Sword category was showing as Not Found on Categories.
- Added missing Texture Case images.
- Updated Top Users sorting, should be better now.
- Initial beta of v2 release.